Last modified: March 5, 2017
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website; or
- in email, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including through our SaaS open logistics platform or on any other website operated by the Company; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as personal name, title, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and taxpayer identification number (collectively, “personal information“);
- that enables us to better understand your business and how our services can benefit you, such as industry role, number of employees, revenues and similar financial information;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the referring domain from which you access our Website; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; or
- automatically as you navigate through our Website.
Information collected automatically as you navigate through our Website may include usage details, IP addresses, geographic location and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or by providing information through other services, features or resources we make available on our Website, including information you provide when requesting details about our services through our Website, directly purchasing services through our Website or reporting a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website (including any financial information you may be required to provide before ordering services through our Website); and
- your search queries on our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, geographic location, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our user size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or service offerings according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the level of interest of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to send you marketing emails or other marketing communications regarding our products and services;
- to place marketing adds for our products and services on third party websites that you may visit after visiting our Website;
- to develop our sales lead database;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose generic aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- to our parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others;
- for any other purpose we may describe when you provide the information; or
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.
Accept as set forth above, we do not sell, trade, lease or transfer your personal information to third parties.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request to have your information removed from our databases at any time, or you may update your preferences (how and why we contact you) by accessing our subscription center at email@example.com. We may decline to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Trax Data Refinery, Inc., 14500 N. Northsight Blvd., Suite 113 Scottsdale, Arizona 85360. As described above, we do not sell, trade, lease or transfer your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website (e.g., customer support), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used once you leave our Website. If you have any questions about any third party content, you should contact the responsible third party directly.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, do not use or provide any information to our Website, make any purchases through our Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 years of age, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com.
14500 N. Northsight Blvd., Suite 113
Scottsdale, Arizona 85360